Thank you for interest in employment with the City of Manhattan.
Please use the links on this page to view current job openings with the city. We only accept applications for positions that are currently open and advertised.
Our online employment site allows applicants to easily search and apply for open positions.
The City of Manhattan prefers you apply via our online employment application.
If you are unable to apply online, you may pick up an application from the Department of Human Resources at 1101 Poyntz Ave. between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Applications must be submitted by the closing date on our employment opportunities page.
People requiring assistance should contact the city’s Department of Human Resources at (785) 587-2443.
The City of Manhattan is an equal opportunity employer.
Youth Baseball and Softball Scorekeeper
1. Keeping accurate score/time/statistics in scorebook and scoreboard.
2. Assure all players are checked in and present on official score sheets.
3. Assisting Site Supervisor in pre-game and post-game maintenance.
1. Must be available to work Monday through Thursday evenings.
2. Ability to understand and effectively carry out oral and written instructions.
3. Ability to concentrate in a situation with many possible distractions.
4. Ability to effectively communicate principles of good sportsmanship.
5. Background in the baseball/softball experience preferred.
Job Type: Seasonal—Part time
Closing Date: Until Filled
Your privacy is very important to us. We will never give your information to anyone. Period.